This year we are honored to have …
The 13th Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV’16) will be held in Taipei on Nov 20-24, 2016. ACCV is a leading biennial international conference mainly sponsored by Asian Federation of Computer Vision. This highly successful series provides a premier forum for researchers, developers, and practitioners to present and discuss new problems, solutions, and technologies in computer vision and related areas. ACCV’16 solicits high-quality original research for publication in its main conference and co-located workshops.
Earlier conferences were held in the following places and dates:
- First ACCV in Osaka, Japan, November 23-25, 1993
- Second ACCV in Singapore, December 5-8, 1995
- Third ACCV in Hong Kong, China, January 8-10, 1998
- Fourth ACCV in Taipei, Taiwan, January 5-8, 2000
- Fifth ACCV in Melbourne, Australia, January 22-25, 2002
- Sixth ACCV in Jeju, Korea, January 27-30, 2004
- Seventh ACCV in Hyderabad, India, January 13-16,2006
- Eighth ACCV in Tokyo, Japan, November 18-22, 2007
- Ninth ACCV in Xian, China, September 23-27, 2009
- Tenth ACCV in Queenstown, New Zealand, November 8-12, 2010
- Eleventh ACCV in Daejeon, Korea, November 5-9, 2012
- Twelfth ACCV in Singapore, November 1-5, 2014
Proceedings will be published in the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.